- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbs pesto
- 1 handful breadcrumbs
- 8 olives, halved
- olive oil
Salmon fillets are nice enough but the addition of a topping certainly gives them a boost. This topping can be put together very quickly and if you already have some breadcrumbs made up (frozen is fine) then it takes almost no time at all.
- Preheat the oven and a greased baking tray to 200°C.
- Mix the pesto with the breadcrumbs.
- Top the salmon fillets with half of the pesto mixture.
- Place the olives on top of the salmon and push them into the pesto mixture.
- Top with the remaining pesto and place onto the preheated baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon fillets.