- 250ml kefir
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 6 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe peach (or 2 doughnut peaches)
- ice (if not using any frozen fruit)
Doughnut peaches are in season at the moment and I can’t resist buying multiple packs but they tend to ripen all at once. This smoothie is a good way to use up any extra or over-ripened fruit; the sweet peaches work really well with the tangy kefir.
Makes two small smoothies.
- Combine the ingredients in a blender.
- Add a few cubes of ice if all of the fruit is room temperature.
- Blitz until smooth.